22 February 2008

Nude sunbather number 2

One residential area I delivered to was a rich part of town. The 1990s ushered in giant homes. Four thousand square feet gave way to six thousand which by the turn of the century ran away into a few homes hitting 15,000 square feet! But in this neighborhood, even the older, larger homes were well preserved. One house was owned by a married couple in their 40s with no kids. It had a 6' tall red brick fence surrounding the entire backyard. It included a substantial pool and tennis court. Both were likely constructed during the pool-building, tennis court construction phase of American homebuilding. Now, no one plays tennis except kids in high school on public courts. The leisure game of the 90s was golf for the masses and nouveau riche.

Mail order, which included internet retail, was king in the 90s for the affluent in Texarkana that could jump in the car and run into Nieman-Marcus, Talbot's, or Lord & Taylor's at will in Dallas, which was 200 miles away.

The woman who lived there was a Rachel Ray lookalike, only with full D-cup tits. The husband owned an Automotive Retail/Repair shop which precluded him from being home during the week. I was a frequent visitor to her house, usually once or twice a week. One day during the summer I couldn't get her to the front door, but as a UPS driver, I had developed a sixth sense on whether anyone was home. So I did the next best thing by walking around to the only gate that led to the fully-fenced in backyard which you couldn't see into unless you were 7' tall.

I walked through the gate that was on the right side of the swimming pool, and just inside the gate, I heard a small dog barking from the back door of the house. I'll be damned if I had not noticed my Rachel Ray twin stretched out on a lounge chair. Thanks to the dog, I did now! She wasn't startled by my presence; in fact, she casually stood up at a profiled angle, picked up her bikini top and put it on as easily as tipping a hat. Those D-cups stopped me in my tracks. Hell, all time and space stopped as I took in those glorious boobs.

Told her I was sorry, that I could get her at the front door. But since we were acquainted, she wasn't angry or nervous. She walked over, signed for the package and said, "Don't worry. I'm sure you've seen your share of naked women before."

My first two comeback thoughts were: (a) "Not really. Why not get butt-naked and we'll see!" and (b) "Next time I'll expect complete nudity." But fortunately I didn't verbalize those thoughts.

After that, I only saw her sunbathing one other time, and she was completely nude, laying on a beach towel. However, she covered up quickly when she heard someone come through the back gate, unaware it was old UPS buddy. I was certain she had spotted me at other times looking at her when I drove by in the truck, looking through the gate. I had to stand up in the seat and stretch out to see if anyone was in the yard, but each time she was either clothed or in her bikini doing various tasks in the yard.

I chalked it up to new modesty on her part and not a naturally voyeuristic UPS driver!