19 February 2008

Teen in a towel

I was delivering in Atlanta, Texas during the late 1980s, a town of 10,000 residents that possessed an abnormally high percentage of hot babes. For example, there was a blond high school senior girl I enjoyed seeing who worked part-time at a pharmacy who looked like Jessica Simpson's twin, but even hotter!

Delivering in small towns like Atlanta had its advantages, such as getting to know people at the local businesses as well as where these people lived. It was doubly convenient, because if they lived five miles outside of town, I could often leave the package with them at work in town, saving time, mileage, and the customer always appreciated having their package in hand rather than sitting outside all day. This also left me more time to socialize with all the pretty women in that town while they were working.

As it happened, one guy for whom I had a package was not at work. However, I knew his daughter, a hot 16-17 year old babe that could pass for 22 anyday, complete with a tight little Playboy hardbody. I arrived after 5p and noticed that only the daughter's car was there. I go to the side door which everyone in the family uses, knock and wait a couple of minutes when suddenly the door swung open all the way and standing there is the daughter.

My damn jaw must have hit the ground, since the door was a good 18 inches higher than the stoop, so I'm looking up at this knockout teenaged girl standing in the doorway, hair dripping into a towel, obviously having just got out of the shower. The towel she had around her body wasn't covering all the goods, as both her tits and bush were partially exposed and she knew it. Ha, ha, an exhibitionist in the making, I thought. With the height of my head being at her crotch, there I stood staring straight into pussy heaven — fresh, clean bush, puffy labia, tan marks, the works.

I know she knew that that the towel was purposefully short, because it barely covered the taut nips on her heavy C-cup breasts. She was at that age where her tits were bursting out of her chest and had not yet settled into the fuller, adult shape. I tried to get her to take the package from me and risk dropping the towel, but she still retained a small bit of modesty, smiling and acting happy to see me. Damn, she didn't take it, but motioned for me to set it inside the door.

I took a chance and told her, "Damn you look good wet and just in a towel!" Smiling like a beauty contestant, she brushed aside the compliment with the reason of being late for the country club if she didn't show up in 30 minutes. The sight was divine, and to this day I'll never forget her stunning teen beauty. Unfortunately, I only saw her one more time before my route changed to a regular everyday route back in Texarkana.